Entrepreneur Selection & Growth
We are seeking professionals who are passionate about entrepreneurship and believe in Endeavor’s mission to support high-impact entrepreneurs to catalyze growth and change in Jordan. Endeavor provides a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment for those who enjoy a challenge where initiative is both expected and required. As a well-established international organization, Endeavor also provides and requires access to influential thought leaders from Jordan and around the world.
Title: Entrepreneur Selection & Growth Senior Associate
Reports to: Managing Director
Works with: Endeavor Global team, Endeavor Entrepreneurs, Network Members, Partners
- Identify and select high-impact entrepreneurs to be Endeavor Entrepreneur candidates from Jordan.
- Draft company overviews and detailed profiles to be used at Endeavor Selection Panels and analyze business concept, innovation, growth potential and financials.
- Manage relationships with candidates and selected Endeavor Entrepreneurs, including developing needs assessment (capital needs, networking, services, strategic alliances, international contacts, research, etc.), ensuring deployment of services as appropriate as well as tracking and monitoring progress.
- Establish strong relationship with Endeavor mentors for synergies with the Endeavor network.
Design, manage and monitor other value-added entrepreneur services as needed.
- Work together with Endeavor Global and other local offices to share best practices and ensure first-class Endeavor Experience for all stakeholders.
- Work together with the outreach and communication team to disseminate success stories and other information that would analyze learning among network members and foster entrepreneurship in Jordan.
- Strong interest and passion for Endeavor’s mission and entrepreneurship.
- Bachelor and/or Master’s degree in any field with strong academic records.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience including but not limited to business, consulting, finance, sales and marketing, business development, strategic planning, organizational strategy, entrepreneurship and/or international development.
- Superior interpersonal, communications and organizational skills.
- Strong business knowledge and judgment: ability to guide and assist Entrepreneurs in developing their business, strategic and/or financing plans.
- Strong project management and team leadership skills.
- Excellent English and Arabic, both written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of Jordan’s economic, political and business climate is an advantage.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel.
- Ability to work in a diverse team from numerous countries.
To apply, please send your CV to Qliwzmezxzmxrvh@vmwvzeli.lit